Hi Everyone! I have been seeing so many silhouette art in the blogosphere and I wanted to give it a try. The result is not so good to my liking. Anyway, here it is…
This is better displayed in a kids room than in the kitchen. So, I have decided to repaint it with black and white stripes then added a letter “K” monogram. I used plastic cardboard for the letter K. Below is the end result.
What I did:
- Spray paint the board with black
- Let it dry for 24 hours, measure the distance of each stripes
- Start taping using masking tape “2inches size”. Just make sure the edges stick to the board.
- Spray paint with untape areas with white.
- Find the center of the board then glue the letter K Monogram.
I hope you like the end result. More projects here. Be inspired, be motivated.
If you don’t want to miss a post, you can always follow me by email (see side bar). Please hit “Join my site and/or G+” (if you haven’t done so). If you want me to follow you back, don’t forget to put your site in the comments.