The Infinity Dress

Good Day Everyone!

Looking for a dress that is within your budget this holiday season? or you are invited to a party but don’t know what dress to wear? Look fabulous for less in this dress.

Have you heard about “Infinity Dress”?

Well, today I am going to share with you how to sew Infinity dress. We call it “infinity” because we can do a lot of styles for just 1 design. Anyone can make this. It is so simple and fun. Please  click here for the tutorial.

Here are some styles I came up with…

Style 1

Style  5

Infinity DressInfinity Dress

Style 6
Infinity DressInfinity Dress
Style 7
Infinity DressInfinity Dress

You can always experiment with the styles, choice of fabric, embelishments and have fun with this dress. Thank you for reading. ’till then my friends!

Happy 11-11-11!

Linking up here:

ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 48

Strictly Homemade TuesdayConfessions of a Stay At Home Mommy
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Enhanced by Zemanta
  • Jess@Balancing The Dream November 11, 2011, 3:36 pm

Oh My WOW!!! This is great!! i’m so glad you showed us all the different ways to wear it!!

• DIY Addict November 11, 2011, 4:10 pm

Thanks Jess for visiting and commenting. I really appreciate it.

• Lisa November 11, 2011, 8:28 pm

LOVE this!!

• Vicky November 11, 2011, 11:31 pm

With all those styles you are bound to find one that looks good on you. I am a new follower from Thirty Handmade Days. Vicky from Mess For Less

• DIY Addict November 12, 2011, 1:20 am

Hi Lisa! thanks you! i really appreciate it.

• DIY Addict November 12, 2011, 1:21 am

Hi Vicky! Oh yes. definitely. thanks for visiting!

• Ela @ Scrapidoodlelicious@blogspot.com November 13, 2011, 7:02 pm

Wow! You are very creative. Love it. I am a new follower.

• Steph @ Crafting in the Rain November 13, 2011, 8:44 pm

Wow, so pretty!

• Crystal November 13, 2011, 11:34 pm

How beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up on my mommy resource meme.

I am sharing a link to this over on Facebook as well.

• DIY Addict November 14, 2011, 4:48 am

Hi Ela! thanks for stopping by and following me. I really appreciate it.

Hi Steph! thank you:D I appreciate you stopping by and leaving sweet comments.

Hi Crystal! thanks for stopping by too. oh thank you more for linking it over to your facebook.

see you more oftel ladies:D

• Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing November 14, 2011, 12:20 pm

What an awesome dress. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing with my newbie party.

• DIY Addict November 14, 2011, 12:38 pm

Hi Debbie! Thank you! :D I appreciate your visit. I’ll be checking back the newbie party more often:D

• Myric November 14, 2011, 5:06 pm

I LOVE LOVE convertible dresses! In fact I own one and I shared it on my blog! I called it Dress with endless possibilities! lol!

Just visiting and saying hi from debbiedoo’s link party. I am your new follower and hope that you could visit me too sometime :)

xo
    Myric

• Maggie November 14, 2011, 6:21 pm

This is an amazing tutorial will luv to make that for my teen.
    Would luv for my readers to discover your blog, will you please join our weekly party at
    have a great crafting week!
    Maggie

• DIY Addict November 14, 2011, 11:52 pm

Hi Myric and Maggie, thank you for stopping by. I have been to your wonderful sites too. see you more often.

• Its So Very Cheri November 15, 2011, 3:28 pm

Sorry I am getting over late to let you know–You’ve been featured at http://www.itssoverycheri.com in my Saturday Showcase.

Cheri

• DIY Addict November 15, 2011, 3:58 pm

Hi cheri, it’s ok. I visited your site and saw it yesterday, that’s why I was so excited to put your featured button. thank you so much for featuring this post. I really appreciate it.

• Marsha C November 17, 2011, 5:07 pm

Way cool that you can wear one dress so many ways!
    Thanks for linking up with my Frugal Friday post.

• Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter November 19, 2011, 3:38 pm

Thanks for linking this last week, you’re being featured on my party today! You’re awesome!

• DIY Addict November 20, 2011, 2:10 am

Hi Marsha, thanks for stopping by.

• DIY Addict November 20, 2011, 2:11 am