Oh my!oh my!!!
My day was filled with so much awesomeness when Karen from The Feral Turtle awarded me the…
Thank you so much Karen! I feel so honored and proud. You know its not everyday that I received an award…haha
1. I grew up surrounded by boys, from my brothers to cousins and to friends that is why I am boyish but I am a true blood woman. I can relate and talk easily to men than women.
2. Obviously, I love do-it-yourself projects and painting but because I am pregnant I have to skip the painting part.
3. I have a 3 y.o. active, healthy little girl and a very understanding and generous husband.
4. I don’t like doing the laundry especially folding and ironing. If only there is a machine that you can just put all the dirty clothes and comes out clean, folded and pressed. oh life would be so very very easy. hmmm when will that be year 2050? haha I hope so.
5. I don’t watch horror movies. I hate it. Last horror movie I have seen was The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
6. I don’t ride roller coaster/ferry’s wheel anymore. I don’t want to intentionally scare myself.
7. I am very proud to inform my husband every time I have a new follower. He will normally ask “who is it this time?”
I am presenting this award to (in no order)…Congratulations!!! to all of you my blog friends.
- 31 diy
- 52 Mantels
- Covered in Mod Podge
These ladies are totally awesome, amazing and inspirational, Please give them a visit and check out their projects/tutorials.
Be inspired, be motivated!