Here’s another home cooked dish. It is very fast to cook and nutritious. Please watch the video.
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 medium size onion
1/4 kg minced pork
5 strips green bell pepper
4 stalks celery sliced
1 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
1 Beef broth cube
1 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium heat, pour cooking oil. After 1min, saute garlic and onion.
2. After 2mins, add minced pork.
3. After 5mins, add carrots.
4. After 2mins, add green bell pepper
5. Pour water, let it simmer for 2mins
6. Add beef broth cube, stir until combined.
7. After 2mins, add celery.
8. After 2mins, add your choice of green e.g. cabbage, spinach, petchay etc. Combine.
9. Season with salt and pepper for added taste, if necessary.
10. Serve with hot rice.
Thank you so much for being here. Please come back for more. See you!
Don’t miss any post, just enter your email in the feedburner box (found at the top right side bar) and don’t forget to confirm your subscription.