Heart Pillow

Hello! Good day my Friends!

I am glad that I finally took the time to sew a simple Heart Pillow.

Heart Pillow
Things I need:
Felt Fabric
4 big hearts
6 small hearts
pillow case pattern
sewing machine
Heart Pillow cutting of fabric
put the pattern on top and cut
giving allowance for the seam. Back fabric should be at least 4″ longer for the overlap.
Heart Pillow
Place the hearts on top of each other .
Mark where you want them to stay.
Sew the heart unto the front fabric.

Heart Pillow
Sew the remaining 2 hearts to the back fabric. Cut back fabric into half.
Place on top of the front fabric.
Right sides facing each other. Sew 4 sides.
Heart Pillow

Heart Flower Pillow

Heart Flower Pillow

Heart Flower Pillow

Heart Flower Pillow Red and Torqouise
Back

There, a little splash of color added to my throw pillow collection. What do you think?

Thank you for reading my friends. See you next time. Be inspired, be motivated.

If you don’t want to miss a post, you can always follow me by email (see side bar). Please hit “Join my site and/or G+” (if you haven’t done so). If you want me to follow you back, don’t forget to put your site in the comments.

Linkin it here too:
theshabbycreekcottage

• Melissa McCoy February 7, 2013, 5:46 pm

Very cute! The Real McCoy(s)

• Katie humor February 7, 2013, 9:32 pm

Oh how cute! love the color combination.
    I just wanted to stop by and thank you for linkin up with my ladies today. We had a pretty good turn out! I hope you gain a few new followers and that you join us again next week! Thanks again!
    Katie~

• Judy diyAddict February 9, 2013, 3:42 am

Hi Katie! Thanks for stopping by.

Congrats, btw on your first blog hop. Sure I will join again next week.

• Kelly Blackwell February 7, 2013, 11:48 pm

That is the sweetest pillow! I love it. This is a great way to decorate for Valentine’s Day. So beautiful. I wish I had a little craftiness in me. :)

visiting and following from the Thursday Ladies link up at Dysfunction Junction. Hope you can visit.

• Judy diyAddict February 9, 2013, 3:44 am

Hi Kelly, Thank you for stopping by. Yes, perfect for valentine’s day. Of course, everybody have crafty side and I am sure you have it too.

• Nantawan Bennett February 8, 2013, 8:50 pm

Happy Friday.
    I’m your newest follower.
    I also have a hop going on right now, would be great if you stop by and link up your blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan

• Judy diyAddict February 12, 2013, 9:29 am

Hi Nantawan,
      Thank you for stoppin by. Yep, I am partying there too. Thanks for the invitation. see you around.

• mail4rosey February 9, 2013, 5:20 pm

It came out really cute, and perfect for the holiday! Visiting today from Fun Friday blog hop. :)

• Judy diyAddict February 12, 2013, 9:30 am

Thanks Rosey. I tried to connect with you but I don’t know how. I couldn’t see any links in your profile.

• sugarplums andlollipops February 9, 2013, 9:08 pm

Hi there! I’m a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and on Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

• Judy diyAddict February 12, 2013, 9:35 am

Hi Sugarplums, thanks for stopping by. followed you back. See you around.