Hello mga Higala/ Friends,
This is a continuation of the “Easy and Simple Pizza Dough” post. Please watch the video. Instructions are also available below.
1. Once the dough has doubled its size, approximately 2hrs, we will divide the dough into 2 or 4 parts depends on how thick you want your crust.
2. On a flat surface, sprinkle some flour and flatten the dough.
3. Spread spaghetti or tomato sauce or any sauce of your choice.
4. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese (optional) and Cheddar cheese.
5. Arrange your favorite toppings.
6. Bake in the oven at 200C for 10-15 mins or until crust turns brown.
7. Slice and ready to eat.
Thank for watching the video and for reading. See you next time.
Be inspired, be motivated.
Don’t miss any post, just enter your email in the feedburner box (found at the top right side bar) and don’t forget to confirm your subscription.