Hello! Good day my Friends!

Recently, I started seeing a lot of bloggers creating this project. It is easy and cheap yet the result is stunning. Your Guests would surely think that you spend a big bang on this home decor.

Ten Chrysanthemum, Ten Lovely Ladies

From Addicted to Decorating. I love how she painted this mirror. From what I understand, this craze begun because of her creation below. It is too pretty not to re-create. Simply beautiful.

Turqouise Chrysanthemum Mirror using plastic spoon

From Little Things Bring Smiles. I love how these pretties pop on the wall.

Red Chrysanthemum Mirror at the Dining room

How about a Chrysanthemum Wall Clock? Isn’t amazing? This is from That’s What Che Said.

Chrysanthemum Clock on my Mantle

These are from Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom. They had a great family bonding time creating these.

Chrysanthemum Flowers using plastic spoons (red, turqouise and blue)

From This Yellow House

Navy blue Chrysanthemum mirror

From ScrapNGrow

Paperie In Bloom: October 2012 Chrysanthemum Mirror Cherry REd

From Craftaholics Anonymous.
Chrysanthemum mirrors in bedroom

From The Soulful House. Anywhere you put this project, it makes a great statement.

Yellow Chrysanthemum flower using plastic spoons

From Kyndallogle.

Green Chrysanthemum mirror using plastic spoons

This is such a fabulous wreath from Fabyoubliss.

Brown and Gold Chrysanthemum flower wreath using plastic spoons

These ladies posted tutorials in their sites. This will go to my to do list. Go ahead and make these lovely lovely DIY home decor. These are just what I found so far. Let me know if you have done this project so I can add it here.

Thank you so much for reading today’s post. Be inspired, be motivated.

If you don’t want to miss a single post, you can always follow me by email (see side bar). Please hit “Join my site and/or G+” (if you haven’t done so). If you want me to follow you back, don’t forget to put your site in the comments.

Linkin here too:
www.theshabbycreekcottage

Enhanced by Zemanta
  • Sherry of Pondered Primed Perfected February 28, 2013, 7:16 am

I love them all. I remember when Kristi’s first hit Pinterest and went wild. I really like the red set of three and how striking they are in that dining room. I’m not sure I have enough patience to finish one of these :)

• Judy diyAddict March 2, 2013, 6:47 am

Thanks Sherry. Me too, I like the red set of three. Well, you’ll never know unless you try :D

• Holly McDonald February 28, 2013, 6:43 pm

Oh my goodness my mother would love the clock version…. I may have to start working on one for her Mother’s Day gift! =)

Thank you so much for sharing this at my Oh HAPPY Day party too!

• Judy diyAddict March 2, 2013, 6:52 am

Hi Holly, you are welcome. Looking forward for another great party:)

• Betty Taylor March 2, 2013, 12:23 am

I have never seen anything like that before. They are fantastic!! Just followed you I have to keep up on things like this.

Didn’t make it around yesterday for Linking with the Ladies.

• Judy diyAddict March 5, 2013, 9:28 am

Hi Betty,

Indeed, they are fantastic! I appreciate the visit. Thank you.

• Feral Turtle March 2, 2013, 1:18 pm

Some great projects you have found Judy. What a fun post! Cheers.

• Judy diyAddict March 5, 2013, 9:31 am

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much K! I always look forward for your visit and I appreciate it so much.

Hugs!

• 2justByou March 3, 2013, 2:13 am

Wow! These are really cool! I’d love to try to make one of these. =0)
    I’m a new GFC follower, here from Meet & Greet. Thanks for linking up with us!
    ~Kim

• Judy diyAddict March 5, 2013, 9:32 am

Hi Kim,

Sure, no problem. I am looking forward for the upcoming party. Thanks for the visit!

• joy March 3, 2013, 9:31 am

wow! They are all unique. But, it reall takes patience to do them:)
    Dropping by from BOTLP.
    My entry: Flora and Fauna from: joysnotepad.blogspot.com

• Judy diyAddict March 5, 2013, 9:35 am

oh yeah, they are all unique. It is so nice to look at it in different colors and how other bloggers did it.

Thank you Joy for the visit. I appreciate it.

• Hearts & Crafts Boutique March 3, 2013, 12:41 pm

I’ve pinned several of these spoon mirrors and I LOVE them all. Maybe one of these days I’ll work up the patience to attempt one myself. We’ll see…

New follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back.

Phylicia

• Debbie Borthwick March 3, 2013, 3:44 pm

These are awesome! I saw Kristi do hers and pinned it to try, but haven’t got around to it. I really should, especially after seeing all the creative ways this has been done.
    I saw you sharing at Life on Lakeshore Drive.
    Debbie :)

• Kathy Moody March 3, 2013, 6:34 pm

I love everyone of these!! They are all so awesome. Thank you so much for sharing the inspiration at A Bouquet of Talent. So thrilled to have you party with us. Your newest GFC follower, too! :)

Kathy

• Our Pinteresting Family March 5, 2013, 12:27 pm

I love all of these. I have always loved Kristi’s ombre blue one.

• Isabelle Thornton March 11, 2013, 3:34 am

Too cool! Thanks for linking! Come back Monday :)
    Xo

• Margaret Reed March 21, 2013, 4:06 am

Hi visiting from the blog hop and already in love with your blog! these are beautiful especially that blue in the bed room. I am your new follower looking for a great connect!