We know that Pinterest is a BIG traffic driver to our precious blog. Why not have a hop every Monday to show off our project, ideas, recipes, humor, tips and tricks and personal advice.
- Your post should have a picture. Make it PIN worthy, my Dearie. I suggest go to picmonkey. Adjust the exposure, saturation, temperature and etc. of your photos. Never put a blurry photos, this will turn off your reader. Make it bright, put some labels, explore some effects until you are contented with the result Yes, yes it is such a hassle but I assure you this will bring your post to a new level.
- Don’t forget to put a Pin it button anywhere in your post or grab the Pin it button so you can pin anything you find on the web.
if you want to see what your readers are pinning from your site: http://pinterest.com/source/www.BLOGNAME.com
- Pin the post BEFORE you. This is very IMPORTANT so everybody will get pinned.
NO Blog hops or linky party, Etsy or Business Ad, and Give-away. This is for your projects to be noticed and get pinned. Sorry, I will have to delete links that does not belong in this party.
- Be nice by visiting and leaving a lovely comment. You can PIN as much as you want. If you can’t leave a comment, at least PIN their projects. You may benefit from it too in the future.
- Follow me on Pinterest. If you are feeling extra nice and I bet you are follow me at any social media options found at my sidebar.
Leave a comment below if you want me to follow you back. I love following everybody.
- Grab my button and place it anywhere in your blog or simply copy and paste the link below your post:
- I will feature 10 projects from the collection the following week.
- All participants will be pinned by yours truly because your projects deserve to be PINNED.