I hope everyone is having a great day. I am going to share about the benefits of guest posting. So far, I guest posted to 2 lovely bloggers ( Karen from The Feral Turtle and Kate from Chic on a Shoestring Decorating). It was an awesome experience. Did I get a visit from their readers? A definite YES.
I know how hard it is to let go of a post that you have worked on so hard. Guest blogging is one of the best ways to help your blog grow. Don’t you want what’s best for your blog?
1. Increase Back Links* which is great for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- More Back Links* would result to higher PageRank**. Thus, more visibility in search results.
- Building quality links make it faster for Search Engine to index your site. You can do this by posting quality content.
*Backlinks are links that you’ve left on a website or web page that you have guest posted.
2. Promotes your site to a wider audience.
4. Develop good relationships with other blog owners where you have guest posted.
5. Establish Authority.