- Before we got married, we have agreed that if one of us asks for a complete silence. We must respect it. I am proud to say that since the beginning until now, we both do this. Even if there are times I wanted to burst. Don’t fight the fire with fire.
- Respect each other.
- Support each other.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- We do not to talk about things that will make us both feel angry or frustrated. We always try our best not to dwell on depressing matters.
- Don’t shout at each other.
- Don’t throw abusive words towards each other.
- If I am angry or mad or frustrated, I keep quite. Like I don’t talk to him for a while. I think it is an effective way to convey that I am mad because he immediately noticed it.LOL
- We talk about our past relationships. Not often though. (I’ll talk about this in the succeeding post)
- Be open. We talk about everything from fantasies, admiration and anything that comes to our mind.
- Remind how much you care and love each other.
- I sometimes demand. LOL. Because he is not a romantic type of guy.