Hi Friends It is time for some spring cleaning!
It is summer here in Singapore and we are reaching 33 degrees. Phew! quite hot. Something BIG and good will happen to Pursuit of Functional Home Blog. As you may know, I have another blog which is Kusina Ni Inday where I share my recipes, family matters and anything about Singapore. After so much thought, I finally gave in. I have to bid farewell to Kusina ni Inday.
These are my realization:
- I thought I can manage 2 blogs on my own.
- I feel miserable. Everyday is like catching up with kids, household chores, blogging, hubby time (wink). Heck, what am I doing to myself?
- I was targeting a different audience.
- I realized that my readers in POFH might be interested with my posts at Kusina ni Inday. Why not share it here so more readers would benefit from it.
- Too little time, so much to do.
- I want to be efficient and effective in everything I do. I need to streamline my blogs and put myself to focus .
- I have a huge goal this year.
- I realized to achieve my goal (to get a PageRank 1) I have to focus on one blog.
- I just learned Kusina ni Inday is not alone. There is another blogger that have almost the same blog title as mine.
- The difference is she use “z” in Kusina. So, I wanted to save myself from future complain from her. She’s been blogging for more than 3 years already so I better back-off. I am not sure if she knows I exist.
- It is the best time to merge Kusina ni Inday with POFH while it is still a baby.