Have you heard about the free mini classes by Craftsy? The free mini-courses have the same great content that you’ve come to expect from Craftsy.com, but feature student-led discussions and are shorter in length than regular courses. The nice thing about this is that you can watch classes on your own schedule and can access it forever. The materials and video lessons are provided. You can ask questions or view the existing conversation. Cool huh?
Here are the Top free mini classes that you can choose from:
- Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
- The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with Erin Schaefgen’s freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin’s tips and tricks.
- Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
- Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
- Micro Torch Basics: Go ahead, play with fire. Using a butane micro-torch, learn the basics of creating beautiful and unique metal jewelry in your own house.
There are more FREE mini classes that are available. To enjoy the free mini-classes, all you need to do is simple .
1. Sign-Up, 2. choose your free mini classes, 3. Enjoy.
Grab this opportunity now. I just did
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Craftsy.com which I may receive a small amount of commission.
Partying at these wonderful blogs: If you think I forgot to include your linky Party URL please shoot me an email. I would be so happy to include you in my list.