40 Annoying Things Women Do To Men

I have been reading a lot of complaints about how our husband annoy us and I am pretty sure we can list more than 10 in less than a minute. But today, I am going to share 40 Annoying Things women do to men. I have asked some friends (single and married men) to help me come-up with this list. Not rank according to severity. Enjoy!

40 Annoying Things That Women Do To Men

1. Nagging

2. Making decision without consulting

3. Does not know how to cook delicious meal or does not know how to cook.

4. Doesn’t clean the house

5. Doesn’t support or understand his passion

6. Does not listen to or respect his opinion

7. Saying “you are a no good” husband/bf

8. The need to ask permission to go for boys night out. If permitted, she keeps on making follow up calls. Asking again about the night out but after hearing the answer she has this doubtful look on her face.

9. Control freak

10. Asking so many questions – doesn’t stop when she’s told to stop talking for a while.

11. Taking so long to put make-up and dressing up.

12.  Comparing him to former EX(es) or other men.

13. Chatter or talks a lot.

14. Greeting FB before him.

15. Re-calling the past relationships.

16. Unnecessary Jealousy

17. Prioritizing social media over changing baby’s diaper or giving the kids bath

18. Spending so much time with blogs.

(Okay, this is an eye opener. I am taking steps to organize and manage my time. That is why I created a Blog planner to set my priorities right.)

19. Keeping contact with EX(es)

20. No time or too tired to have S–.

21. Making fuss over petty things.

22. Criticizing in everything he does.

23. Making a scene

24. Bad temper

25. Extended hours shopping at Shoes and/or Bags section.

26. Re-telling past mistakes over and over again.

27. Monitoring his whereabouts all the time.

28. Asking a lot of questions while he’s watching TV/movie or playing games.

29. Doesn’t do the laundry.

30. Cleaning or touching his things and re-arranging them.

31. Asking him to do a lot of household chores while she’s surfing the net.

32. Asking non-sense, stu**d, not related questions.

33.  Telling him directions while driving esp. if he knows the way.

34. Criticizing his driving skills.

35. Too busy on something while her attention is much needed somewhere else.

36. No appreciation from Wife/GF

37. Demands and complains a lot.

38. Leaving him clueless why she’s angry or mad.

39. Flirting with other men.

40. Doesn’t take care of herself.

Thank you so much to all my friends who contributed to my list.

Boys, do you still have more to say so I can add it to the list above? Please leave a comment below.

Girls, anything you want to say about the list? any violent reaction? You are free to do so in the comments section :)

Did this post help you understand your man?  Let’s help educate other women. Spread the word. Pin It and like/share it in FB.

Talk to you soon!

• Judy August 3, 2013, 7:47 pm

This is in addition to the list from my good friend:
    he said…
    indecisive..like when it comes to food, she asks me where do we eat..i can eat anything, anywhere. or at least i know i can find what to eat, anywhere. she’s undecisive, and usually ends up regretting what she ate
    -being vague at times, expecting us to read between the lines. if there’s something on their mind..say it..we don’t like to guess, or analyze,..i already do a lot of that at work

• Crystal Green August 5, 2013, 6:11 pm

This is a great list of things women should avoid doing. I am guilty of some of these myself even though I try really hard to not do them.
    Crystal Green recently posted…Homeschool Classroom ReadyMy Profile

• Judy August 7, 2013, 2:44 am

Hi Crystal,

Count me in. I am guilty too nevertheless this list gave me a broader understanding about men. Thank you so much for the visit. I appreciate it. Have a nice day ahead!

• LydiaF August 7, 2013, 6:12 am

I am or have been guilty of a couple of those things :) I hope it wakes other women up as well…
    LydiaF recently posted…Tapas Tuesday: Lentejas {Lentils}My Profile

• Judy August 7, 2013, 9:45 pm

Hi Lydia,

I think there is just a miscommunication of both sexes :) Don’t you think? :) Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog and FB. I am heading now to your blog. See you.

• Kristen @YourBeautyFix August 7, 2013, 8:48 am

#20 is hilarious!!!! Im sure EVERY guy complains about that one!

• Judy August 7, 2013, 9:27 pm

Hi Kristen,

Totally! Haha. Oh well, we are so occupied. There are a lot of things on our plate every day 24/7. We often times forget that we are a woman and that our husbands/partner need our time too. I appreciate the visit. Have a nice day.

• Katherines Corner August 8, 2013, 6:40 am

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo P.S. I always expect my husband to develop the power to read my mind…
    Katherines Corner recently posted…Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 100My Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 2:54 am

Hi Katherine :)

You’re welcome and thanks for hosting the party. I sure want that too. Oh boy :)

• Angel August 8, 2013, 7:54 pm

I love it Judy,lol.
    Thanks for joining us at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. So glad to have you with us.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

• Judy August 13, 2013, 2:38 am

Hi Angel,

I am so happy to know that you loved it :) Thank you for taking the time to check this post out and thanks for hosting the party :)

• Judith at WholeHearted Home August 10, 2013, 7:21 pm

Judy, this was a cute (but so truthful) list. Thanks for sharing it over at WholeHearted Wednesdays.
    Judith at WholeHearted Home recently posted…Thoughts Gone RampantMy Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 1:50 am

Hi Judith,

You’re welcome and thanks for the visit. I really appreciate it. Have a nice Day!

• Laurel @ Ducks in a Row August 12, 2013, 9:05 am

Wow – there isn’t much that didn’t make the list! I’m shocked, though, that sometimes women will treat their husbands in ways they would never treat their best friend!

• Laura @ The Rookie Cook August 17, 2013, 12:14 pm

This is a good reminder to quit poking fun of others (our men) and remind ourselves that our finger is pointing back at us. Thanks for sharing!
    Laura @ The Rookie Cook recently posted…Vegetarian Confetti PizzaMy Profile

• anoymous June 19, 2015, 8:57 am

Flirting with other men is a good way to annoy a guy, stupid teenage girls play these games, if you don’t give a guy attention or even flirt with men infront of him will make him feel your not interested. If he is shy you should ask him out yourself. For men love women with confidence

• Judy June 19, 2015, 2:23 pm

Hi, I have to agree with what you said. I think this also applies to women as we don’t like men being flirty with other women too. Yes, definitely, if you don’t give attention it will send a message that you’re not into her/him. Thank you sir for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with us.

• deb nau January 4, 2017, 2:04 pm

My opinion after 49 years of marriage is that it goes both ways . Men can be guilty of most of these, as I have known and know many : )