I have been reading a lot of complaints about how our husband annoy us and I am pretty sure we can list more than 10 in less than a minute. But today, I am going to share 40 Annoying Things women do to men. I have asked some friends (single and married men) to help me come-up with this list. Not rank according to severity. Enjoy!
2. Making decision without consulting
3. Does not know how to cook delicious meal or does not know how to cook.
4. Doesn’t clean the house
5. Doesn’t support or understand his passion
6. Does not listen to or respect his opinion
7. Saying “you are a no good” husband/bf
8. The need to ask permission to go for boys night out. If permitted, she keeps on making follow up calls. Asking again about the night out but after hearing the answer she has this doubtful look on her face.
9. Control freak
10. Asking so many questions – doesn’t stop when she’s told to stop talking for a while.
11. Taking so long to put make-up and dressing up.
12. Comparing him to former EX(es) or other men.
13. Chatter or talks a lot.
14. Greeting FB before him.
15. Re-calling the past relationships.
16. Unnecessary Jealousy
17. Prioritizing social media over changing baby’s diaper or giving the kids bath
18. Spending so much time with blogs.
(Okay, this is an eye opener. I am taking steps to organize and manage my time. That is why I created a Blog planner to set my priorities right.)
19. Keeping contact with EX(es)
20. No time or too tired to have S–.
21. Making fuss over petty things.
22. Criticizing in everything he does.
23. Making a scene
24. Bad temper
25. Extended hours shopping at Shoes and/or Bags section.
26. Re-telling past mistakes over and over again.
27. Monitoring his whereabouts all the time.
28. Asking a lot of questions while he’s watching TV/movie or playing games.
29. Doesn’t do the laundry.
30. Cleaning or touching his things and re-arranging them.
31. Asking him to do a lot of household chores while she’s surfing the net.
32. Asking non-sense, stu**d, not related questions.
33. Telling him directions while driving esp. if he knows the way.
34. Criticizing his driving skills.
35. Too busy on something while her attention is much needed somewhere else.
36. No appreciation from Wife/GF
37. Demands and complains a lot.
38. Leaving him clueless why she’s angry or mad.
39. Flirting with other men.
40. Doesn’t take care of herself.
Thank you so much to all my friends who contributed to my list.
Boys, do you still have more to say so I can add it to the list above? Please leave a comment below.
Girls, anything you want to say about the list? any violent reaction? You are free to do so in the comments section
Did this post help you understand your man? Let’s help educate other women. Spread the word. Pin It and like/share it in FB.
Talk to you soon!