Back to School Tips and Ideas

Hi Everyone!

Few more weeks before the school opening. I believe some of the states started as early as July. As a Mom, it is really something that we need to prepare and plan ahead. It can be daunting especially if you don’t have anybody to assist you with your kids. Mommies ready for it? Am I hearing no? Well, we just got to be ready even if we are not. I know we can do it, we are SUPER MOMS remember? :) I am sharing some Back to School tips and ideas submitted by our fellow Mommies at Pin It Monday Hop party.  So, I hope you’ll get some great ideas from this collection to help you prepare and survive for the upcoming school term.

Back to School Ideas, Tips, Printables and More

PIN IT

If you have Back to School Ideas that are not in the collection, please submit it here using the blue button below.

Thank you so much Friends for being with us today. Don’t forget to Pin this post or share it in Facebook and or Twitter. Somebody might need a little help with back to school preparation. So, keep on sharing :)

If you want to join our Pin It Monday Hop Party, the party is open every Sunday 5pm CST until Friday Midnight CST.

Hope to see you guys this Sunday. Talk to you soon.

• Tenns @ New Mama Diaries August 11, 2013, 6:56 am

Thanks so much for having my bookmarks as part of your back to school collection of printables. Looks like a great collection, can’t wait to see what others get added to the collection!

• Judy August 13, 2013, 1:14 am

Hi Tenns,

You are welcome :) and thanks for linking it with us. Have a nice day!

• Kim August 11, 2013, 8:07 am

Great idea Judy! I love those locker tips and the sandwich-less lunches! I added my dinnertime game, to help get kids talking about their school day! Enjoy these last weeks of summer!
    Kim recently posted…Chicken Nuggets ~ The RemixMy Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 1:13 am

Hi Kim,

Oh great thanks for adding your post. Btw, thank you for dropping by at my FB account :) Have a nice day.

• Uniquely Undone August 12, 2013, 6:17 am

Hi!! I found you at the Nifty Thrifty Sunday party, and I am so glad I did!! I love all these Back to School projects!! Thanks for letting me share mine too!!

I’m now following you via Bloglovin!!
    Kate @ Uniquely Undone
    Uniquely Undone recently posted…Back to School PrintablesMy Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 12:14 am

Hi Kate,

Thank you for sharing your post with us. I’m sure it’s a great help for Moms out there. Have a nice day.

• Barb August 15, 2013, 8:31 pm

Love these ideas and printables here. Thanks for sharing. Visiting via the Blog Strut blog party.
    Barb recently posted…Comment on Letters just sew by BarbMy Profile

• Sarah Bailey August 18, 2013, 12:26 pm

Great tips thank you so much for sharing :)

Thank you for link up with the I Love My Post Blog Hop

Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Step on DownMy Profile

• Judy August 20, 2013, 11:17 pm

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the visit and for the party :)

• Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats August 18, 2013, 2:02 pm

How fun, what a great idea! My little guy is only 16 months but I’m sure this day is coming sooner than I think. Great post! :) Thanks for sharing at Show Stopper Saturdays!
    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats recently posted…Link Party: Show Stopper Saturday #1My Profile

• Judy August 20, 2013, 11:14 pm

Hi Krista,

Thank you for checking out this post and I linked up in your first Show Stopper party :)

• Carrie August 23, 2013, 10:49 am

What a great round-up. Thank you for sharing on Sharing Saturday!!
    Carrie recently posted…Flamingo Friday–First Day of School Jitters with a Flamingo BookMy Profile

• Lauren August 28, 2013, 12:52 pm

Love the collection of ideas! Thanks for linking up at Tell Us Tuesday!

Lauren @ muchadoaboutsomethin.com
    Lauren recently posted…Weight Loss Update (Through Crazy Stressful Times)My Profile