Free Blog Planner II

Hello Friends,

I am excited to let you know that I have added 2 new sheets in my first blog planner. You can read about my first free blog planner here.

Password and Username Sheet. This is very useful to me as I tend to forget my passwords and usernames easily. I have about 26 accounts at different websites. That’s a lot to remember so it is good to have them in one place.

Free Blog Planner PW & UN

Next, I added Monthly Blog Stat Sheet. This is good to keep track of your website’s performance. In this sheet, you can put your monthly page views, unique visitors, pages/visit, bounce rate, ave. time duration and top 5 Organic traffic sources. You can get all these data in your Google Analytics.

Free Blog Planner MONTHLY BLOG STATS

NEW Blog Planner just for you.  This is the cover page. I have prepared a short video for you to enjoy.

Free Blog Planner II Front Cover

Download Planner here.

There’s too much noise going on when I took the video so I rather mute the sound and put background music.  Enjoy the video.

Blog Planner 2 Video

The image background that I used in this planner can be viewed and downloaded here. There are 9 colors available for you to choose from.

If you want this planner as plain with no background, you can download it here.

Is there anything you want me to add or change in this Blog Planner? I want to know them, please share it in the comments below.

Don’t forget to Pin It or stumble upon so you can always come back.

Thank you so much for your time and talk to you soon.

• MammaNene August 12, 2013, 4:55 am

Thank you Judy for sharing!
    I’ve downloaded your template and will use it soon… It’s a lot of time that I’m planning to make one and I like your a lot. I will only add 2 pages for the week planning: 4 weeks aren’t enough for a month, depending on which day of the week the month starts you should have at least 5 (or 6 too) to work with, don’t you think?
    Hugs,
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper
    MammaNene recently posted…Back 2 School Bus Tour and GiveawayMy Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 12:16 am

Hi Mama Nene,

Oh yeah why didn’t I think of that. lol. I’ll update the planner soon. Thank you so much Mama Nene for your valuable input. I’m glad that you like it too. Thanks for the visit:)

Have a nice day!

• MammaNene August 13, 2013, 2:48 am

Glad to help you Judy :)
        I was thinking about making one mee too, so I had already thought about this problem ;)
        Hugs,
        MammaNene @ Serger Pepper
        MammaNene recently posted…Pattern Testing: Mara Blouse – Compagnie M.My Profile

• Judy August 13, 2013, 2:57 am

:) thank you again Mama Nene. You’re awesome!

• Pam August 12, 2013, 11:31 am

This is such a great idea. I really need a planner to keep things organized. Thanks for linking up to Dare to Share.

• Pam August 12, 2013, 11:52 am

I think your free blog planner is such a good idea, that I chose it as today’s Dare to Share Feature of the Day. Thanks so much for linking it up.
    Here is a link to your feature. http://www.pamspartyandpracticaltips.com/2013/08/free-blog-planner-feature-of-day.html

• Judy August 12, 2013, 10:41 pm

Hi Pam! Wow thank you so much for featuring my blog planner! I am so happy that other Blogger appreciate it. Have a nice day. Heading over now to check your Post features.

• Becky @ Read My Chicken Scratch August 13, 2013, 8:01 am

I have my own blog planner that I created for myself, but I saw some great pages in yours that I really should add to mine. Thanks for the ideas!

I found you at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Becky @ Read My Chicken Scratch recently posted…ReaLemon Poke CakeMy Profile

• Erica August 13, 2013, 8:23 am

Thanks for sharing these. I’m printing them out and adding them to my own planner. stopping by from tell us Tuesdays!
    Erica
    We Three Crabs
    Erica recently posted…Spinach Smoothie PopsicleMy Profile

• Becca August 16, 2013, 7:45 am

Thank you for sharing. Definitely printing out and pinning to my Freebie board. I need to do this! Stop by my Friday’s Five Features and link up this post (and others)! http://diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com/2013/08/fridays-five-features-no-4.html
    Becca recently posted…Friday’s Five Features ~ No 4.My Profile

• Judy August 17, 2013, 2:23 am

Hi Becca,

Thank you so much and glad that you liked it. Heading over now to the party :)

• Becca August 19, 2013, 10:12 am

Thanks for linking up Judy!
        Becca recently posted…Natural Penny Stain Tutorial ~ FAILMy Profile

• Judy August 20, 2013, 10:44 pm

You are welcome Becca and thanks for the party. I’ll be showing the link back below my post before the week ends :)

• Danielle August 16, 2013, 12:46 pm

I’m right there with you when it comes to passwords! =) Confession: I have a password printable but don’t really use it… EEK! Thanks for sharing it with our readers at the Pinterest Power Party!

Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com
    Danielle recently posted…Easy & Practical Gift Wrap OrganizationMy Profile

• Judy August 17, 2013, 12:08 am

Haha. Yeah, I hate it when I forgot my password or Username. Sometimes the system wouldn’t tell us which one is wrong. It is a big help to me esp. I am the forgetful type of person :) Thank you for hosting the party :)

• Diana Rambles August 16, 2013, 12:53 pm

Great planners!

• missmelvis August 17, 2013, 3:28 am

This is brilliant, thanks Judy! The username & password sheet will come in very handy x
    missmelvis recently posted…Confessions of a ShopaholicMy Profile

• Randi - Dukes and Duchesses August 17, 2013, 2:18 pm

Those templates are great! I’m always forgetting my passwords and really should keep them somewhere! Thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}!
    Randi – Dukes and Duchesses recently posted…A Shark PartyMy Profile

• Judy August 17, 2013, 6:18 pm

Hi Randi,

I agree :)

Again, thank you for the party and for the visit :)

• Sarah Bailey August 18, 2013, 12:27 pm

Thank you thank you thank you – this is amazing I am in such a mess with my planning at the moment so this is going to come in so useful!

Thank you for link up with the I Love My Post Blog Hop

Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Step on DownMy Profile

• Judy August 20, 2013, 11:16 pm

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for checking this post :) I am glad to be help to other bloggers :) Have a nice day :)

• Christina at SWEET HAUTE August 21, 2013, 8:59 pm

thanks for sharing! you’re so awesome!!!

• Carrie August 23, 2013, 10:50 am

What great ideas and printables to share! Thank you for sharing on Sharing Saturday!!
    Carrie recently posted…Flamingo Friday–First Day of School Jitters with a Flamingo BookMy Profile

• Judy August 23, 2013, 1:03 pm

Glad you like it Carrie. Thank you and I appreciate your visits :)

• Kathy August 26, 2013, 11:48 am

Just found your blog and love it. Love this planner design too. Cute. By the way, can you tell me what plug-in you use for your flares? Like it lots. Am currently using Digg Digg but I’m liking this so much better!  Also, I’d  love to have you link this to Titus 2 Tuesday this week on Cornerstone Confessions.. I hope to see you there.
    Kathy
    Kathy recently posted…Our Typical Daily ScheduleMy Profile

• Judy August 26, 2013, 7:02 pm

Hi Kathy,

Glad that you like my blog planner:) Oh the Flare, it’s from dtelepathy version 1.2.4. What I don’t like from this flare plug in is that my pin it button does not catch the alternative text of the images even if there is. So every time people Pin an image, they have to put description. I am still working how to fix this though.

• Lauren August 28, 2013, 12:53 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! So cute and necessary. I NEED to get organized! :)

Lauren @ muchadoaboutsomethin.com
    Lauren recently posted…Weight Loss Update (Through Crazy Stressful Times)My Profile

• Sharon August 28, 2013, 2:13 pm

Hi Judy! Well, guess what? I just posted a question about trying to find a blog planner on my facebook page and then found yours thru The Gathering Spot. Is that fantastic! Printing out some of the pages now. Thanks a lot!! Pinning…..
    Sharon recently posted…Using Washcloths As Homemade Dryer SheetsMy Profile

• Judy September 12, 2013, 6:56 pm

Ahaha what an impeccable timing :) Thank you for using it and I really appreciate the pin.