Super Easy Prime Rib BBQ

Hi Beautiful Friends!
It is so nice to share another recipe that you can cook in 30 mins. This is my version of  Super Easy Prime Rib BBQ. All you  need to have are BBQ sauce (any brand will do), prime rib, oven toaster or grill and pressure cooker (Optional but great if you have. This is a must have in my kitchen).
I pressure cook the prime rib for 15 mins. The meat was tender and almost ready to fall out from the bones. So, here is the recipe and I hope you will try this super easy pork BBQ.
Ingredients
Prime Rib
BBQ Sauce
Instructions:
Step 1.
Pressure cook the meat for 15mins. (Counting from the time noozle starts releasing pressure.)
Or boil the meat until tender.
Step 2.
Take out the pork and drain. Pour BBQ sauce and coat the meat. You can put as much as you want.
Step 3.
Line the oven toaster plate with aluminum foil so it will be easy to clean afterwards. Cook the ribs for 10-15 mins. Flipping the sides every 5 mins. Be sure not to burn the ribs.
Optional: If you want to let the sauce set into the meat, you can leave it for 5-10 mins or longer if you like.
Step 4.
Add more BBQ sauce and serve with salad or rice.
Step 5.
Enjoy!
Super Easy Prime Rib BBQ
Pin It

Super Easy Prime Rib BBQ
Pin It

Super Easy Prime Rib BBQ
Pin It
It was so delicious. Added to our family’s favorite recipe.
Related Recipes:
Do you also have a super easy BBQ recipe? Care to share it with us? Leave a link of your post in the comments so we could check it out. Tell us what you think of this recipe in the comments below.
See you again next time.

• Michelle August 21, 2013, 6:45 am

Yum – I love BBQ!! This looks super easy! Visiting from the Doing You Well Wednesday Blog Hop!
    Michelle recently posted…“Bad Parents” Review: A Lesson in What Not to Do When Your Kid Plays SportsMy Profile

• Judy August 21, 2013, 7:37 am

Hi Michelle,

Oh it is super super easy :) Thank you for checking my post. Followed you via Pinterest :) Btw, I love your recent post about Bad Parents. My kids aren’t in that stage yet but I’ll keep your post in mind. Nice read. Have a nice day.

• Cindy @Hun... What's for Dinner? August 21, 2013, 7:50 am

These ribs look fantastic! Thank you for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.
    Cindy @Hun… What’s for Dinner? recently posted…Crazy Ingredient Challenge #2~ Avocado Chocolate-Caramel PuddingMy Profile

• Judy August 22, 2013, 5:45 am

Hi Cindy,

Thank you so much and for sharing this in your Facebook. :) I appreciate it.

• Amy | Club Narwhal August 22, 2013, 5:47 am

Judy, these look delicious! I don’t have a pressure cooker but it sounds like a great way to quickly cook meat that is super tender. My favorite BBQ recipe is this one for oven baked short ribs with a fabulous dry rub: http://clubnarwhal.blogspot.com/2013/07/Oven-Baked-Pork-Short-Ribs.html.
    Amy | Club Narwhal recently posted…FOOD VIDEO | PINK LEMONADE ICEBOX CAKE & FREE PRINTABLESMy Profile

• Judy August 22, 2013, 6:15 am

Hi Amy,

Just visited your site and checked out your favorite BBQ Recipe. I might give this recipe a try. Your BBQ looks supper yummy and juicy. Pinned it.
      Oh I just love my pressure cooker. Having one saves time and money, in a sense that I don’t have to simmer the meat longer or put in the oven until its tender.

It’s nice meeting you and followed you via Pinterest and G+.

• Erin @ Table for 7 August 25, 2013, 5:54 pm

looks delicious! I love BBQ :) Thanks for sharing at Share your Stuff Tuesdays!
    Erin @ Table for 7 recently posted…50 Quick Bread RecipesMy Profile

• Michell August 26, 2013, 9:45 am

Yum yum Judy! Those prime ribs look delicious!! Best part though…they’re super easy to make, my favorite part of any recipe! Thanks so much for sharing and thanks for linking up…have a great week!
    Michell recently posted…“Michell’s Weekly Pearl”My Profile

• Judy August 26, 2013, 9:12 pm

Hi Michell,

Thanks for checking out my recipe. Easy recipes are really “in” especially for mothers like us who are very busy day in and out:)

Have a nice day and I’ll be putting your party link below my post soon :)

• Taylor August 26, 2013, 2:30 pm

this looks so good! Thanks so much for linking up to Moonlight and Mason Jars :) Hope to see you back this week!

Thanks!
    Taylor
    Taylor recently posted…a DIY Chalkboard (take 2) and mommy issuesMy Profile

• Diana Rambles August 27, 2013, 8:01 pm

My husband would give this 2 thumbs up!
    Diana Rambles recently posted…First Day of School BentoMy Profile