Pin It Monday Hop #29

Welcome to Pin It Monday Hop #29!

It has not been well lately behind my blog. My 2 kids have contracted Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. At first, it was my poor little boy then after a few days, my little girl. My little boy has now recovered with rashes slowly going away and not in pain any more.  My little girl has been at its peak. She was cranky and was crying almost the whole day. She was moody and is not cooperating with taking medicines. She’s not eating well but at least she eats and drink water. We were able to control her body temp and we have noticed only a very few blisters with no visible rashes on her arms and legs. It seems that not all kids have the same experience. Luckily both my kids have mild HFMD.

We are now back in our home town for good. My husband will still be staying in SG for work. Now, the fun part is unpacking our things and organizing. My motto until the end of this year is-  “Be organize”.

Because of what’s happening behind my blog, I have decided to not have a co-hosts for this month as it will require much of my time and currently I cannot commit.  Since, I will be busy for the upcoming weeks, I am opening my blog for those who want to guest post for free of course. This is only open to my co-niche bloggers. What’s in it for you? Well, obviously exposure and wider reach. You could gain new followers and definitely a link back from me :) Your post should be fresh. You can re-publish it in your blog  2 weeks from the time I publish it here. No affiliate links please and should be original content. Topics could be anything you want to share with us. It could be a DIY, Sewing tutorial, inspiration, collection, blog tips, crafts etc. Kindly contact me at do8urself[at]gmail[dot]com.

So, unto our party. Only 1 rule and that is to follow your host. There are 2 links 1 is for your post and 1 for your Pinterest Profile URL.

Thank you so much for sharing your creative projects, delicious recipes, amazing photography, inspirational journey and tips with all of us last week :)

What have you been up to lately?

Enter your Pinterest Profile URL
(www.pinterest.com/PROFILE URL)
Please check your Profile Name below, if it exist then you do not need to re-enter it again.

• Candace October 6, 2013, 5:41 pm

I hope your kids heal quickly Judy. Good luck unpacking. Moving is such a big job anytime. I can’t imagine when you are taking care of sick children!
    Candace recently posted…DIY Beach Shadow BoxMy Profile

• Judy October 6, 2013, 6:14 pm

Hi Candace,

So far today, they are recovering. My little girl told me this morning that she doesn’t feel any pain in her throat which is a good sign that we are going to the end of this horrible disease.

• Min October 7, 2013, 4:44 am

Oh no! Hope your children feel better soon! Good luck getting organized…although something tells me you are going to have no problems in that department ;). Thank you for hosting despite all the craziness that’s happening in your life right now.

• Judy October 14, 2013, 1:04 pm

Thank you Min for the support of this hop:)

• Gaye @CalmHealthySexy October 7, 2013, 2:28 pm

I’m so sorry that your children have been sick, Judy. That is so upsetting for you and them. I hope and pray they will be well soon.
    Gaye @CalmHealthySexy recently posted…Reduce Stress and Live More Calmly – 31 Days to a Better MarriageMy Profile

• Miriam October 7, 2013, 7:21 pm

Hi Judy, I’m glad to hear that your kids are doing much better. Take it easy and take care of your little ones they are first

• Judy October 14, 2013, 6:32 am

Hi Miriam:)

Thank you! Yep, i’m taking it slow. It’s so nice to take things slow sometimes and do what matters most. I hope you and your family are doing great :)

• Tracey@we-made-that.com October 8, 2013, 4:27 am

Thanks for Hosting!

• Judy October 14, 2013, 6:27 am

Hi Tracey,
      You are welcome and thank you too for stopping by to join us. New hop has opened, hope to see you there:)

• Jessica Smith October 8, 2013, 5:01 am

Thanks for hosting :) Have a wonderful day!
    Jessica Smith recently posted…Googly Eye Popcorn BoxesMy Profile

• Judy October 13, 2013, 6:37 pm

Hi Jessica,

You are welcome and thank you for joining us too:) New has opened, hope to see you there.

• nancy@skinnykitchen.com October 8, 2013, 7:23 am

Judy, thanks so much for hosting this week!
    nancy@skinnykitchen.com recently posted…Amazing Slow Roasted Chipotle SalmonMy Profile

• Judy October 13, 2013, 6:36 pm

Hi Nancy,

You’re welcome and thank you too for joining us:) New hop party just opened. See you!

• Kim (Exquisitely Unremarkable) October 8, 2013, 12:01 pm

Judy, I am super late to the party, but glad I made it! :) So sorry to hear about your kiddies, that is a painful affliction! :( I am glad to see from the comment above that they are starting to feel better! Good luck with the unpacking, too! Boy, busy week for you! Hope it gets better!
    Kim (Exquisitely Unremarkable) recently posted…Decorating Cheat~ Autumn Splendor Sticker SignMy Profile

• Judy October 13, 2013, 6:34 pm

Hi Kim,

Wow! so happy you made it:) Kids are all well now. I can focus on the unpacking and organizing our stuffs. Oh well, it’s a never ending to do list. Oh new party just opened:) See you kim.

• Michelle October 11, 2013, 8:46 am

Hi Judy, it is my first time on your blog and I’m liking all the posts I’ve read so far! Good work. Sorry to hear your kids contracted HFMD. Hopefully they’ll recover very soon. You take care too. Very often when our kids are ill, we mothers turn into zombies too… haha..

• Judy October 13, 2013, 3:05 pm

Hi Michelle,

They are now well and good. That’s so sweet of you. I’ve been to your blog and I enjoyed reading your posts too :) I must say, I am stalking you now ahaha. I agree to what you said that we turn into zombies when our kids are ill and our behaviour is affected too. Thanks for the visit Michelle :)