Pin It Monday Hop #30

Hi Friends and Guest! Welcome to Pin It Monday Hop #30!

Update about my family: My kids are already well and good. They are done with the horrible Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. We are still very careful as this can be acquired again. My husband is flying back to SG. Oh! I hate long distance relationship! Don’t you? As some of you know, we moved back to our home town, I am still unpacking and organizing our things slowly everyday. Yeah, it is a never ending task. That’s it for now.

Wow! I’ve never imagine that we’re going to reach this far. We are now on our 30th party. It all started having 30 entries and now it has more than 100 entries every week. You made this happen and I owe it all from you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your support :) I appreciate every Bloggers who from the start up to now are still linking-up with us.

Unto our party, only 1 rule and that is to follow your host. There are 2 linkies in this party: 1 for your post and 1 for your Pinterest Profile URL.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your creative projects, delicious recipes, amazing photography, inspirational journey and tips with all of us last week :)

We are still pinning your entries to our Pinterest Board:<a href=”http://www.pinterest.com/do8urself/pin-it-monday-hop-participants/” target=”_blank”> Pin It Monday Hop Participants

Pursuit of Functional Home

What have you been up to lately?

Enter your Pinterest Profile URL
(www.pinterest.com/PROFILE URL)
Please check your Profile Name below, if it exist then you do not need to re-enter it again.

• Min October 13, 2013, 3:48 pm

Yay! So glad to hear that your kids are feeling much better! But yes, you should still be cautious. My husband and I hardly see each other these days even though we live in the same house haha..we are like passing ships. Anyway, hang in there! And I’m so happy and proud of you for continuing to grow this party! Thank you for hosting ;)

• Judy October 13, 2013, 6:21 pm

Hi Min,
      haha. Are both of you working on different shift? just wondering:) Thanks so much Min for always linking-up with us:) It means a lot to me:)

• Sinea Pies October 13, 2013, 6:06 pm

Happy 30th Party!!! ♥
    Thank you for inviting me to it. I have just added your party to my new gallery page of blog hops & link parties!
    Today I shared three posts:
    Preschool Ant Craft (my first craft as a new preschool teacher!)
    Nutter Butter Kiss Acorn Treats
    Bests Clothes Gifts for Babies (a thrift post)
    Blessings!
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row
    Sinea Pies recently posted…Preschool Ant CraftMy Profile

• Judy October 13, 2013, 6:27 pm

Hi Sinea:)

That’s so kind of you. I have to thank you too for always linking-up with us:) I’ll be checking them in a while :) Have a great day.

• Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction October 13, 2013, 7:18 pm

Thanks for hosting the party. Glad your kids are doing better.
    Annamaria
    Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction recently posted…Gingerbread #12WksXmasTreats #TwelveLoavesMy Profile

• Judy October 14, 2013, 12:49 pm

• crystal October 14, 2013, 5:25 am

Thank you for hosting! :-)
    crystal recently posted…Wine cork snowflake ornamentMy Profile

• Sharon October 14, 2013, 10:55 am

Happy 30th! Glad to hear things are better.
    Sharon recently posted…Homemade Vaseline for Smoother FeetMy Profile

• Judy October 14, 2013, 1:02 pm

Hi Sharon,

• Vashti Quiroz-Vega October 15, 2013, 12:09 pm

Hi Judy! I’m glad your kids are doing better. I’m sorry to hear that your hubby is going to be gone for a while. Thank you for hosting this Blog Hop!

All the best!

Vashti
    Vashti Quiroz-Vega recently posted…TERRORMy Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 4:11 pm

• Allie October 15, 2013, 11:52 pm

I’m a little late, but thanks so much for hosting, and happy 30 ;)
    Allie recently posted…Halloween Mummy Hot DogsMy Profile

• Jennifer Kimberley November 22, 2013, 10:47 pm

Glad to know that your kids are doing fine now. And thanks for hosting another marvelous pin party.
    Jennifer Kimberley recently posted…Coming soonMy Profile