Pin It Monday Hop #31

Welcome to Pin It Monday Hop#31!
After a week of settling down in our “temporary home” (In-law’s house). A 7.2 magnitude earthquake hit Cebu and Bohol Islands, Philippines. You can check some photos of the casualties here. We are still feeling the aftershock that ranges up to 5.1 magnitude. It is scary and traumatic. Luckily, not much damage to our property aside from the bathroom tiles that went off and broke. With God’s grace, we are safe.

The earthquake doesn’t stop this party to carry on. Only 1 rule and that is to follow your host. There are 2 linkies in this party: 1 for your post and 1 for your Pinterest Profile URL.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your creative projects, delicious recipes, amazing photography, inspirational journey and tips with all of us last week :)

We are still pinning your entries to our Pinterest Board: Pin It Monday Hop Participants. I am pinning the whole week!

Pursuit of Functional Home
What have you been up to lately?

Enter your Pinterest Profile URL
(www.pinterest.com/PROFILE URL)
Please check your Profile Name below, if it exist then you do not need to re-enter it again.
This is a Pinterest Hop. Follow as many Pinners you want :)

• Jessie October 20, 2013, 2:29 pm

Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Jessie recently posted…DIY Autumn Leaf Window ClingsMy Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:11 am

Thanks Jessie for joining us :) Hope to see you this Sunday again :)

• shamene@sayitwithcake October 20, 2013, 3:18 pm

Wow I am so glad you are ok after that giant earthquake

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:09 am

Thank you Shamene. We are now okay but the aftershocks are still there.

• Kim October 20, 2013, 3:25 pm

Oh Judy, how totally terrifying. I just read your post on the earthquake. I can’t even imagine…and yet you still post the party?? You are one dedicated hostess! ;) I am so happy to hear that you are all well. I hope that the aftershocks have passed and clean up is underway. Please be safe, my friend. Kim
    Kim recently posted…Halloween Craft ~ Circa 1976My Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:09 am

Hi Kim, haha I am one crazy hostess :) I just love my bloggy friends :) The party must go on. We are lucky and blessed that there’s not much damage to our property. The aftershocks are still their. I hate it when it strikes. We are praying that hopefully it will go away soon.

• Patti October 20, 2013, 3:41 pm

Happy you guys are ok after the terrifying ordeal. Be safe.
    Patti recently posted…What I Will Tell Sweet E: Learn To Laugh At YourselfMy Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:06 am

• Marty October 20, 2013, 6:42 pm

Hi! I’m new to your blog party but from what I’ve already seen I am really going to enjoy being a part of it.
    Marty recently posted…Test Kitchen # 44 ~ The Best Punch Ever ~ For RealsMy Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:05 am

Hi Marty,

Glad to kow that you are enjoying the party and thanks for joining us. Hope to see you in our next party this Sunday.

• nancy@skinnykitchen.com October 20, 2013, 8:06 pm

Thanks so much for hosting this week Judy!
    nancy@skinnykitchen.com recently posted…Skinny Skillet Lasagna in About 30 Minutes

My Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:00 am

Thank you Nancy for joining the party :) Hope to see in our next party this coming Sunday.

• Britni @ Play. Party. Pin. October 20, 2013, 8:22 pm

I’m so glad you’re okay. I’m actually just talking to my sister right now about the earthquake (she’s living in the Philippines until next August), her first one ever. Crazy!
    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin. recently posted…Co-Hosting Mommy Monday Blog Hop 17My Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 7:00 am

Thank you Britni. Oh yes it was crazy. It is not really my first time but I consider this as my first time since the last time we had an earthquake in Cebu. The last time I think was when I was still 8 or 9 years old.

• crystal October 21, 2013, 5:06 am

Thanks for the party! :-)

• Feral Turtle October 21, 2013, 6:32 am

Great party Judy. Now I have to check out this earthquake. I haven’t watched the news for a week so I am behind. I am very glad to hear you are all okay!!!
    Feral Turtle recently posted…House of Dewberry….ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISKMy Profile

• Carli October 21, 2013, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the great party! I am going to put your link party in my link party directory! http://livinthemomlife.com/link-up-party-directory/
    Carli recently posted…Livin’ The Mom Life’s Very First Link-Up Party This Friday! Come One, Come ALL!My Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 6:46 am

Hi Carli,

Thanks for adding my party to your directory :)

• Gaye @CalmHealthySexy October 21, 2013, 3:55 pm

I’m thankful that you and your family are safe, Judy. I’m sure that the continued aftershocks must be very scary.
    Gaye @CalmHealthySexy recently posted…4 Exercises You Can Do (Almost) AnywhereMy Profile

• Judy October 26, 2013, 6:41 am

Thank you Gaye :) Oh yes it still scares me. The aftershocks are still going on. I think just for today I felt more than 5 aftershocks. I am sure it is more than just 5. Anyways, we are so blessed that we are safe.

• Darlene October 25, 2013, 3:17 pm

Hi Judy. thanks for hosting another great party.
    Darlene recently posted…Happiness is . . . Fresh RaspberriesMy Profile