Pin It Monday Hop #32

Welcome to Pin It Monday Hop#32

Our life is going back slowly to normal now. We still have aftershocks and yes, it still makes my heart race. Tourist started to come back to Bohol Islands. It is mind-boggling why the resorts their have very little damage compared to those in other towns of Bohol. The corals have little to no traces of damage too. Because of the 7.2 Magnitude earthquake that hit last October 15 Tuesday, the tourism in Bohol Island died in an instant but now they are recovering. Some resorts are offering great deals which I think the best time to really enjoy Bohol at a cheaper price. Bohol Island has great beaches and a lot of nice places to explore. I can remember that we visited the Bee farm and we ate some salad that has flowers in it. We also went to Loboc River and got close encounter with the Tarsiers ( one of the smallest primates on earth). It was an awesome experience. I actually want to go back to Bohol someday.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your creative projects, delicious recipes, amazing photography, inspirational journey and tips with all of us last week :)

We are still pinning your entries to our Pinterest Board: Pin It Monday Hop Participants. I am pinning the whole week!

Pursuit of Functional Home
What have you been up to lately?

Enter your Pinterest Profile URL
(www.pinterest.com/PROFILE URL)
Please check your Profile Name below, if it exist then you do not need to re-enter it again.
This is a Pinterest Hop. Follow as many Pinners you want :)

Want some Free Craftsy Classes? All you need to do is sign-up.

• Jen October 27, 2013, 8:40 am

Thanks for hosting Judy! I love checking out all the amazing posts on your hop!
    Jen recently posted…Cheese and Wine on a DimeMy Profile

• Judy November 5, 2013, 12:37 am

Hello Jen,

Thank you so much for linking-up with us. So happy to know that you love checking the posts in Pin It Monday Hop :)

• Vickie October 27, 2013, 6:40 pm

Good evening, Judy! Glad to hear that your shake, rock and roll is over! I live in California, so I know just what you are going through! Thanks for hosting this fun hop – I appreciate it!
    Vickie recently posted…Making Stevia SyrupMy Profile

• Judy November 4, 2013, 10:56 pm

Good day Vickie, thank you so much for linking-up. Oh I heard that earthquake in California is a common occurrences. Be safe always.

• Carli October 27, 2013, 6:49 pm

Thanks again for the great party!!! I find the best posts in your party!
    Carli recently posted…7 Day Stockpile Challenge—Night #4—Crockpot Beef StroganoffMy Profile

• Judy November 4, 2013, 10:29 pm

Hello Carli,

Sorry for this late response to your comment. I am glad that you find the best post in Pin It Monday Hop. Thanks for the kind words. Have a great day!

• Michelle October 28, 2013, 8:02 am

Hi Judy, good to hear all is well in Bohol now and that things are slowly going back to normal. So when is the best time to visit the Island of Bohol?
    Also, have you recently changed your blog theme? Looks good!

• Judy November 4, 2013, 10:20 pm

Hi Michelle,

Actually, now is the best time :) I changed my blog theme last May this year. I love reading your posts Michelle. Keep it up!

• Allie October 28, 2013, 10:26 pm

Thanks so much for hosting! Please join me for Friday Follow Along Party every Friday @ http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/
    Allie recently posted…Homemade Rotisserie ChickenMy Profile

• crystal October 29, 2013, 5:41 am

thanks for the party! ;-)
    crystal recently posted…Blue flower with stamens painted wine glass tutorialMy Profile