Organizing Sewing Materials

Organizing Sewing Materials – Easy and fun!

One of my goal in year 2013 and even up to now is to be organized in everything. I know it is a lot of hard work and perseverance but it is also fun. It makes me feel good after organizing my things. So, I guess it is also therapeutic?

I love what other Moms out there do to save time by simply organizing everything. I want to be like that. I hate looking for our things. I want everything to be accessible. If I hide something, I normally forget about it.

For this post, I am sharing my way of organizing sewing materials the easy way.

Before, I simply put everything in 1 plastic box. Raise your hand if you are like me? Don’t worry nobody will know.

Organizing Sewing Materials

Look at the after. Way better right?

Organizing Sewing Materials

Organizing Sewing Materials

Organizing Sewing Materials

If this post inspire you to get organize this year, please pin it for later or share it with your friends via FB, Twitter and stumble upon. It’s totally free and we appreciate  your kind gestures.

More organizational post coming your way. How about subscribing to our newsletter to stay updated? Just enter your email add HERE. Also, if you subscribe you will have access to our image and background printables. If you decide to stay updated whenever a post is published, you may subscribe to our RSS feed. Easy peasy.

• Feral Turtle January 12, 2014, 7:34 am

ahhhh my life long goal. lol one day i will be organized too!!
    Feral Turtle recently posted…Home Remedy Collection: SteamersMy Profile

• Judy January 12, 2014, 9:17 am

Hahaha! I’m sure you will Karen.

• My Family Mealtime January 17, 2014, 7:27 am

I need to do this, my stuff is everywhere
    My Family Mealtime recently posted…Southwestern Vegetable Quinoa Soup RecipeMy Profile

• Judy January 17, 2014, 8:18 am

Thank you for stopping by. Go for your goal! Have a great week.

• Erlene January 19, 2014, 11:16 pm

Hi Judy. I found you through the #LOBS link party & started following you on Google+/Bloglovin. I have that container, but I put my son’s lego people and Wii Skylanders in it. I use a tackle box for my sewing stuff and I hate to say that it’s a mess right now…lol.

• Judy January 20, 2014, 5:50 pm

Hi Erlene,

Nice to meet you and thanks for the follow. I followed you back:)
      That’s also a good idea to put the lego people and wii skylanders in this kind of organizer. You got me thinking of my kids lego stuff. haha.

• Ariean @OneKriegerChick January 20, 2014, 10:06 pm

Thank you for linking up to the Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party Last week. Hope to see you and your Awesome ideas tonight at 7 EST!

~Ariean http://onekriegerchick.com/
    Ariean @OneKriegerChick recently posted…DIY hers and his pillowsMy Profile

• Judy January 20, 2014, 11:44 pm

Hello Ariean,

Thank you for stopping by and for hosting the party. :)