Princess Tea Party

We are very excited to share with you our little Princess Tea Party. It all started with my daughters request. I wanted to give her a memorable tea party that she’ll remember for the rest of her life.

I always asked her what she wanted in her tea party and told her to write everything so she’d feel involved and hopefully somehow she’ll have that sense of ownership.

To make this party extra special,  we decorated the venue and played  classic music.

Most of the decorations are from my existing craft supplies. Glad I didn’t have to spend extra for it.

The pompoms are pink striped tissue. We bought that lantern at Daiso for sgd$2. The fabrics were from Ikea that we never really use.

We used staple gun and attached the curtains to the ceiling as well as the pom-pom tissues and lantern.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, pom pom tissue, chinese lantern as decor

These letters were the “EAT” decor at our Singapore kitchen. You can view our Singapore Kitchen make-over HERE. I used some gift wrappers and made these very cute paper fan decor.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, fan paper decorations, TEA letters

This treasure chest really captured my heart when I visited one of the thrift store in Singapore. I got it for $15sgd.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, treasure chest with pompom tissue decoration

Wonder what’s inside the treasure chest? See it for yourself.

We bought crowns, necklaces, bracelets, make-up for kids and hair brushes.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations

We only had 2 guests. So few yet very intimate and fun party.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, tea set

We displayed toys.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, barbie toys, kids toys

Urgh! forgot to picture the food before we ate them.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, food table

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, barbie toys

We had brownies, Mamon cupcake, Ensaymada with cheese bread (guest brought it), spaghetti, hotdog with marshmallows, ham and cheese sandwich, Cassava cake and pretzels. For our drinks, we had four seasons juice and Chuckie choco drink.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, food ideas, Mamom, ensaymada, brownies, pretzels, chuckie

The Princesses – Princess Jillian, Eunice and Tricia.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, little girls had so much fun

The program:

1. Snacks with the Princesses
  2. Dress-up Princess – the Princesses will get the accessories from the treasure chest box. They will dress up each other while taking turns.
  3. Quick fashion show with introduction
  4. Manicure

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, nail polishes for the tea party

5. Make-up – Magic lipstick and blush powder

6. Kiss the Frog Prince – It was supposed to be a game but the kids wanted to play with toys.

Princess Tea Party Ideas, decorations, little girls applying nail polish

It was a fun night with the kids. After the party our little girl asked me that we will do “100 thousand tea parties” this year.

Wow! that’s going to be a lot of fun.

Hope you are inspired by our little Princess Tea Party. Please Pin it for your later use. You may share it via FB, Twitter, or stumbleupon.

Thank you so much for being with us today. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.  Just enter your email add HERE. Also, if you subscribe you will have access to our image and background printables. If you decide to stay updated whenever a post is published, you may subscribe to our RSS feed. Easy peasy.

• Feral Turtle January 18, 2014, 8:25 am

Wow that looks like so much fun for those lovely little ladies. You are a great mom!!
    Feral Turtle recently posted…Home Remedy Collection: SteamersMy Profile

• Judy January 20, 2014, 9:58 pm

Hi Karen,

Haha. They had a blast and that’s what makes us parents happy. I’m sure you’re a great Mom too :) Hope the weather there is doing good. Thanks for stopping by Karen.

• heidi January 20, 2014, 3:41 am

Everything looks so cute! It looks like it was a great party.
    heidi recently posted…Pin It Monday Hop#43My Profile

• Judy January 20, 2014, 5:41 pm

Thank you Heidi:) It was indeed a great party especially for the girls.

• Cynthia January 25, 2014, 9:33 am

Everything is so adorable! You really covered all the bases. My daughter would have absolutely loved something like this when she was younger.

• Judy January 25, 2014, 11:14 pm

Thank you Cynthia.

This is something I want my daughter to experience which I never had one when I was young. Have a great weekend :)

• Stephanie January 27, 2014, 10:53 am

oh my gosh how fun! I bet my daughter would love something like this!
    Stephanie recently posted…Easy DIY CoastersMy Profile

• Judy January 28, 2014, 2:56 am

Hi Stephanie,

Oh they will love it for sure :) Just a word of caution, they’ll keep on asking for another tea party :)

• Debbie-Dabble January 27, 2014, 6:50 pm

Adorable idea!!
    I am co hosting Fluster’s Creative Muster Link Party!! Thanks so much for linking up!

Hugs,
    Deb

• Judy January 28, 2014, 2:47 am

Hi Debbie :)

Thanks for the visit and for co-hosting the party with Robin.

• Charlie January 31, 2014, 6:34 am

So cute! Happy little girls! I especially love the re-purposed EAT kitchen letters for the event. Pinning. :o) Thanks for linking at Craft Frenzy Friday!
    Charlie
    @PickledOkra.blogspot.com
    Charlie recently posted…Craft Frenzy Friday #24My Profile

• Judy January 31, 2014, 5:48 pm

Hi Charlie,

Indeed, they had a blast. Thank you so much for the visit and for hosting the party. I appreciate the pin :)

• Ashley @ My Craftily Ever After February 4, 2014, 1:53 pm

I love the nail painting! I am planning my daughter birthday party now and I think I’m going to have to pin this for later! I would love it if you would link up to our party http://www.mycraftilyeverafter.com/2014/02/04/awesome-things-tuesday-12/
    Ashley @ My Craftily Ever After recently posted…Awesome Things Tuesday – 12My Profile

• Judy February 4, 2014, 9:44 pm

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the pin. I am heading now to your party :)

• Shantay Munstermann March 9, 2014, 7:45 pm

Hi! I¡¯ve been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

• conservatory blinds review May 10, 2014, 6:04 am

For this reason you will have to consider some form of protection for the interior window blind of
    your home. Take help from experts if you are unable
    to use your conservatory in Windlesham then look into the practicality of conservatory blinds to the conservatory.
    Now, conservatory roof blinds can look very appealing and are
    ideal for conservatories with irregular roof shapes.
    conservatory blinds review recently posted…conservatory blinds reviewMy Profile