Oh  how we love to watch Actors and Actresses walk down the red carpet. There were lots of interesting fashion style and designs at the GGA event. These ladies looks stunning and beautiful. As we noticed, these ladies don’t over do their make-up and less jewels. Here’s our top 10 Best Dressed Actresses in Golden Globe Awards 2014.

Top 10 Best Dressed Actresses in Golden Globe Awards 2014

She really rocked this outfit. Her make-up, hair and jewels are well put together. Stunning.

Margot Robbie was wearing plunging Gucci cream silk crepe gown embroidered with crystals and emeralds.

Margot Robbie

As always, Amy Adams looking gorgeous in this plunging red Valentino gown.

Amy Adams

Lupita Nyong’o is wrapped in red on the carpet. I love that her make up is simple. Truly less is more. I am not really into this kind of short hair but she nailed it.

This dress looks really soft and flowy. What can I say? It’s gorgeous and stunning. But I am not sure with Tatiana’s hairdo. Tatiana is wearing a Jenny Packham gown, a Jimmy Choo bag, LK Bennett shoes, and a Jacob & Co. ring and ear cuffs.

Tatiana Maslany - Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet

Image source

Kate Beckinsale was wearing a sexy silver Zuhair Murad gown that was covered in sequins. Bombshell!

Golden Globes 2014: Kate Beckinsale walks the red carpet!

Image source

Robin Wright in Reem Acra, Dana Rebecca Designs.

Taylor Swift was wearing strapless strapless Carolina Herrera gown that featured a black bustier and blazing red skirt. She completed her red carpet look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Louboutin heels and a Jimmy Choo clutch.

image source

Naomi Watts in Tom Ford, Bulgari. She looks stunning  like a Goddess.

image source

Amy Poehler wore a custom Stella McCartney gown with asymmetrical detailing and Charlotte Olympia shoes. Simply gorgeous.

Amy Poehler In Stella McCartney – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

Image source

Last but not the least Uma Thurman was wearing  Atelier Versace dress and Chopard earrings.

image source

There you have it. If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends in FB, Twitter, stumbleupon found at the left side panel.

• Feral Turtle January 14, 2014, 9:36 am

Didn’t watch the awards show but some pretty amazing gowns seemed to show up!
    Feral Turtle recently posted…Home Remedy Collection: SteamersMy Profile

• Judy January 15, 2014, 8:30 am

Hello Karen :)

Hope you are well and good. There were quite a lot of spectacular dresses. It seems the Actresses really did a lot of preparation for this event.

• Deanna January 14, 2014, 1:06 pm

We don’t get a tv service anymore so it was fun reading this and seeing all of the pretty dresses!
    Deanna recently posted…How to Organize Owner’s ManualsMy Profile

• Judy January 15, 2014, 8:20 am

Hi Deanna,

Glad that I was able to update you somehow thru this post. :) Thanks for the visit.

• Sandra January 15, 2014, 12:07 am

I’m with you on the top dresses at the Golden Globes. My favorite was probably Margot and Uma, so beautiful! Found you on the linkup this week and following you on google+ and facebook! Hope you’re having a great week.

Sandra
    Sandra recently posted…Neutral Bedroom IdeasMy Profile

• Judy January 15, 2014, 6:45 am

Hi Sandra,

Indeed, they are beautiful. For me, Uma really look spectacular in that dress. Heading to your site now to check on you and follow you back :)

• Bothayna January 15, 2014, 12:19 am

saw this on a link party it is nice inspired me to do one on my blog

• Judy January 15, 2014, 6:43 am

Hi Bothayna,

Yeah, go for it. Share me your link once it is published. I’d love to see what are your list. :)

• Vashti Quiroz-Vega January 15, 2014, 8:02 pm

Great choices Judy! The only change I would make is to swap Amy Adams for Sofia Vergara. I think the red dress made Amy look a little boxy and I enjoyed seeing Sofia in a less constricted gown.
    Vashti Quiroz-Vega recently posted…Brave New Bullying: Goodreads Gangs, Amazon Attacks—What Are Writers to Do?My Profile

• Judy January 16, 2014, 4:36 am

Hi Vashti,

Haha. I also liked Sofia Vergara in that black gown. She’s beautiful. Thanks Vashti for stopping by :)

• dawn January 17, 2014, 5:19 am

I thought it was a great show and loved almost all of the dresses. Great picks! I thought Jennifer Lawrence looked great too. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from #LOBS.
    dawn recently posted…Giada’s Feel Good TipsMy Profile

• Judy January 17, 2014, 8:20 am

I totally agree. I had a hard time picking my top 10 list as almost all of the dresses are just spectacular. Yes, yes Jennifer Lawrence looks super gorgeous too.

• Julie January 17, 2014, 5:25 pm

My absolute favorite was definitely Kate Beckinsale’s dress. So beautiful!! Did you see Mila Kunis’ dress too?? Sooo pretty!
    Julie recently posted…The Notebook – my paintingMy Profile

• Judy January 23, 2014, 1:50 am

Hi Julie,

Oh yes, yes. I Love the dress of Mila Kunis but I realized that she lack height for that kind of dress. Nevertheless, she was stunning.

• Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life January 18, 2014, 3:35 pm

They were all great dresses, but I think I liked Tatiana’s and Taylor Swift’s the best! Visiting from LOBS!
    Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life recently posted…#AskAwayFriday with Beth from Structure in an Unstructured LifeMy Profile