Valentine’s Day Ideas

Valentine’s Day Ideas

Valentine's Day Ideas & Inspiration

Love Month is just around the corner. Below is a great list that will surely help you out with your Valentine’s Day plans. From recipes, crafts, gift ideas, printables to tips in spending Valentine’s day, for sure you’ll love one or two from this list.

To enter your own valentine/heart project or post, please use the blue button below.

• Veronica Lee January 30, 2014, 1:12 am

Fun party! Thanks for hosting!
    Veronica Lee recently posted…Valentine Ribbon Rose CookiesMy Profile

• Judy January 30, 2014, 2:29 am

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for linking-up your Valentine Ribbon Rose Cookies :)

• Ashley @ 3littlegreenwoods January 30, 2014, 4:11 am

Hey Judy! I love to see all this Valentine goodness collected on one party! Thanks for hosting!
    Ashley @ 3littlegreenwoods recently posted…Celebrating 100 days of school!My Profile

• Judy January 30, 2014, 4:19 am

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for checking it out and yeah please feel free to add your projects in the list :)

• Daniela January 31, 2014, 2:18 am

Thanks for the invite to link up! I also have a link party and would love for you to link up there, too:

xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It

• Judy January 31, 2014, 5:56 pm

Hi Daniela,

Oh thanks for inviting me too to your party. I already added your party to my party list so I can come back next week. :)

• Feral Turtle January 31, 2014, 9:49 am

Great Party Judy! Thanks for hosting

• Lynn H @ Turnips 2 Tangerines January 31, 2014, 6:19 pm

Thanks for inviting me to the great party~ So many awesome Valentine’s Day ideas~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines
    Lynn H @ Turnips 2 Tangerines recently posted…Chinese New Year~My Profile

• Judy January 31, 2014, 6:58 pm

Hi Lynn,

Thank you so much for coming and linking up your Valentine’s post and projects :) Have a nice Friday :)

• Darlene February 14, 2014, 8:33 am

Hi Judy, Just wanted to thank you for allowing me to cohost with you last month. And to thank you for hosting this party. Have a wonderful weekend. :) Darlene
    Darlene recently posted…Fun Heart Frame In MinutesMy Profile

• Judy February 16, 2014, 6:45 pm

You are welcome Darlene. It was a pleasure working with you :) Have a wonderful week ahead.