We Achieved our Goal in 2013

My heart is still racing. I just can’t believe it. I have to check it multiple times if what I am seeing is true. One of our goal in 2013 is to have a Page Rank 1 by the end of 2013. Just 5 mins ago, I checked our site’s PR status without any expectations and I even told myself  “why check it when you know that POFH Blog is still in PR zero?”. But guess what, I was wrong.

We are late of the news actually but that’s okay. We are now Page Rank 2!!! We achieved our goal in 2013. Sweeet.

Sorry, we have to exclaim it to the world co’z it is hard to even get your site rank so with this achievement it is something big. We owe it to  all our readers – YOU!

We Achieved our Goal in 2013

BIG Thank you to all our readers, supporters, fans, Co-Bloggers and family for helping us achieve this milestone. May you continue to support Pursuit of Functional Home Blog. We will try even harder to give you interesting and helpful posts. This really moved our hearts and we will strive even more to be better.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our dream come true! MMmmwaah!

Don’t stop believing!

• Darlene January 11, 2014, 12:18 pm

Congrats Judy. I am so happy for you.
    Darlene recently posted…2014 Calendar Printable – Start Each Day With a Grateful HeartMy Profile

• Judy January 11, 2014, 5:40 pm

• Feral Turtle January 12, 2014, 7:26 am

Way to go Judy!! Congratulations!
    Feral Turtle recently posted…Home Remedy Collection: SteamersMy Profile

• Judy January 12, 2014, 10:05 am

Thank you Karen. You too congrats!

• Veronica Spriggs January 12, 2014, 11:39 am

Congrats Judy! I know how exciting it is to get recognition for all your hard work. Last week i made page 2 on google for my #1 keyword and like you i had to check and triple check lol. Just that short spike bought tons of traffic. Now i’m back on page 4 way to toy with my emotions Google :( !

Still no PR for me yet but i’m hoping to come in at 2 0r 3. Google has specific times when they update this. Can I ask what you are using to check I use an addon for FF but it’s registering 0
    Veronica Spriggs recently posted…Pin It Monday Hop #42My Profile

• Judy January 12, 2014, 11:14 pm

Thanks Veronica :) I think Google recently just updated the Page Rank of sites. If I am not mistaken it was just last December 2013. According to Bloggertricks.com Google historically updated Pagerank every 3 months but recently they updated the Pagerank 8 mos. late since the last update. Also, according to them Google’s Engineer Matt Cutts said that the Toolbar Pagerank won’t be updated again this year.

To check your PR status go to prchecker.com.

• Jen January 12, 2014, 6:55 pm

Congratulations Judy! You are so deserving. Thank you for all your help, support and encouragement in 2013 . I am looking forward to working with you more this year!
    Jen recently posted…Pin It Monday Hop #42My Profile

• Judy January 12, 2014, 10:51 pm

Hi Jen,

Thank you so much :) I wish you all the best in 2014!

Take care always!

• Emily January 14, 2014, 4:32 pm

what great news!! Congrats ;o)

• Judy January 15, 2014, 8:14 am

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much :) Have a great week.

• Sofia @ Something On Everything January 17, 2014, 2:44 am

Congrats Judy!! So so happy for you! =) Well deserved!
    Sofia @ Something On Everything recently posted…Pin It Monday Hop #42! =)My Profile

• Judy January 17, 2014, 4:10 am