Pin It Monday Hop #46 plus Features

WELCOME TO PIN IT MONDAY HOP#46 PLUS FEATURES

This came in so late my Friends, I hope you’ll still link-up your projects :) We have a problem and we want your help. You can help us with our decision, please read and comment at Should We Buy the Duplex house or Vacant Lot?

I apologize for this party came in so late. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share with all of us.

FEATURED POST FROM PIN IT MONDAY HOP#45

Keeping the Romance After Kids by The Pinterested Parents

“These are great tips  and reminder for couples like us. “

Keeping the Romance after kids

Blogging Calendar and Statistics by Lady Blogger

“A great way to organize and keep track on your blogging journey”

Blog Calendar and Stats

A Cooking Birthday Party by Simple Joys

” I love this idea. I might do this too on my little girl’s birthday this year”

A Cooking Birthday Party

Thank you so much ladies for sharing your great posts with us. If you were featured please grab our badge found at my sidebar.

NOW UNTO OUR PARTY…

Rules? There’s only one. Follow me in any way you possibly can. Don’t forget you can also follow me via email :) That is preferred.

• The Pinterested Parent February 10, 2014, 8:45 am

Thank you so much for featuring my post on keeping the romance after kids. That made my day. I am linked up with you as well. Thanks again,
    The Pinterested Parent recently posted…Hash brown & Egg Breakfast PieMy Profile

• Judy February 10, 2014, 3:49 pm

You are welcome :) Thank you too for linking up with us this week :)

• Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods February 10, 2014, 3:10 pm

Hey Sweet Lady! Thanks for hosting the party! Although it is fun to build your own house there are a million decisions to be made. If you love the duplex, buy it!
    Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods recently posted…Just a Little Blue ~ NightstandsMy Profile

• Judy February 10, 2014, 3:40 pm

Thank you Ashley. The thing is we are torn between two lovers. We love both. If only we have the money, Ha! Thanks for stopping by and linking up Ashley.

• Sandra February 10, 2014, 4:35 pm

Thanks for another great party!

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:35 pm

Hi Sandra :) You are welcome and thanks for stopping by to share your creations :)

• Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction February 10, 2014, 4:51 pm

Judy,
    Thanks for hosting the party.
    Annamaria
    Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction recently posted…Italian Butter Cookie HeartsMy Profile

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:34 pm

Hi Anna :) You are welcome and thanks for linking up too :)

• Priyam February 10, 2014, 5:04 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my Cooking Party. .:)

-Priyam @ http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com
    Priyam recently posted…Tissue Paper FlowerMy Profile

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:34 pm

Hi Priyam ;) You are welcome. I really like that idea. Someday I will do that. My little girl likes baking and this is for sure will give her a blast :)

• Jen February 10, 2014, 5:14 pm

Hi Judy, and thanks for hosting! The recipes in your sidebar look super tasty! Hope all is well with you and your family.

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:33 pm

Ahaha! I put it there so others will stay a little longer :)

• Julie Corbisiero February 10, 2014, 6:57 pm

Thanks so much for hosting the party and enjoy the week.
    Julie
    Julie Corbisiero recently posted…Makeup Monday – LUSH Handmade CosmeticsMy Profile

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:32 pm

• Meredith@A TIPical Day February 11, 2014, 6:17 am

Hey Judy!
    I am so glad you are still doing this party! I took a few months off from blogging, but I am back at it now. Looking forward to catching up with you. :)
    Meredith@A TIPical Day recently posted…Mouthwatering Monday – Vanilla Pineapple Blackberry SmoothieMy Profile

• Judy February 11, 2014, 11:01 pm

Hey Meredith,

So glad to be reading your comments here. I’m happy that you are back. It’s okay to take some time off from blogging. I am actually taking it slow :) Welcome back my friend :)

• Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com February 13, 2014, 2:30 pm

Thank you so much for hosting your link-up party! I enjoy it each week, Judy!