Pin It Monday Hop #50 Plus a Tour in Ikea

WELCOME FRIENDS TO PIN IT MONDAY HOP #50

We are now back in Singapore.  It is nice to be back to a place we consider our 2nd home. We’ve been to few places already and one of my must see place is Ikea Tampines. Who doesn’t love IKEA?

How many of you got lost in the Market Hall (showroom)? I did and honestly for countless times.

I wanted to share to you some of their nice home display. Enjoy!

Ikea Tampines Images

Ikea Tampines Images. Small Home Design

Ikea Tampines Images. Small Home Design

Ikea Tampines Images. Small Home Design

Ikea Tampines Images. Small Home Design

Features from Pin It Monday Hop #49

Easy Easter Egg Cinnamon by A Moms Take

Easter Egg Cinnamon Rolls

Grow Your Blog With Dynamic Strategic Planning by The Deliberate Mom

Dynamic Strategic Planning For Your Blog (With FREE Printables)

She Believed She Could So She Did by Crystelle Boutique

She Believed She Could So She Did {Mixed Media}

Please do visit our featured post for today.

Rules? Please Pin our Party to your Linky Party Pinterest Board (If you have.)

or

Follow Pursuit of Functional Home via Email.

P.S. A monthly newsletter will be sent to your inbox. You can opt-in by entering your email found at the right side bar panel.

If you are very new to this party, Welcome! We are very happy to have you. To all who keep on coming back every week, A BIG THANK YOU for your support. I really cannot express how much I appreciate every time you are here.

• Feral Turtle March 31, 2014, 4:11 am

I love Ikea too. In fact I don’t know anybody who doesn’t! Thanks for a great party as always Judy! Cheers.
    Feral Turtle recently posted…Pysanky / Ukrainian Easter Egg Tutorial with a Non-Ukrainian…So It’s Not That Good!My Profile

• Judy April 2, 2014, 3:03 am

Hi Karen,

Indeed! Who doesn’t love ikea? right? They have good and beautiful quality products and the showroom set is really well thought of that you can’t leave the area without something in your hand. As always Karen, it’s always a pleasure to see here every party.

• Jen March 31, 2014, 4:53 am

Hi Judy and thanks for hosting! I love Ikea too and I really enjoyed your pictures. I’m in love with the little outdoor bistro set and accessories – so beachy!
    Jen recently posted…Blogging Basics – Join the CommunityMy Profile

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:59 am

Hi Jen,

I love it too! There will be another post for a full tour in Ikea Singapore. As always Jen thanks for partying with us this week.

• Cathy March 31, 2014, 5:11 am

I love meandering through Ikea – so much inspirtation can be found there… Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week. Cathy

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:51 am

Hi Cathy,

Ahhh Ikea is just full of inspiration. It’s like every time I go in, I want to buy every piece I see. That’s why my husband always give me a set budget when shopping in Ikea. haha.

• Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods March 31, 2014, 5:21 am

Thanks so much for hosting! Love the eye candy from the Ikea Tour!
    Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods recently posted…Cindy’s Chicken Salad RecipeMy Profile

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:49 am

Hi Ashley,

You’re welcome and thank you for joining us too this week.

• Meredith@A TIPical Day March 31, 2014, 6:32 am

This is going to sound crazy, but I have NEVER been inside an IKEA anywhere! The closest one to us is a little over an hour away. We have past it often and every time we do I think, I should stop and go inside. After seeing this post I feel I really need to go check it out! ;)
    Thanks for hosting my friend!
    Meredith@A TIPical Day recently posted…The Faith Journey #22 – Being a Proverbs 31 Woman Vs.16My Profile

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:31 am

Haha. REally?! It is a maze inside with full of beautiful things. Yeah, try it sometime. Thanks for joining us again Meredith. It is so nice to see you here every week. :)

• Diane Roark March 31, 2014, 7:43 am

Thanks for the blog hop!!
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark
    recipesforourdailybread.com

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:27 am

Hi Diane :)

Thanks for joining us this week :)

• Michelle March 31, 2014, 11:21 pm

Welcome back to Singapore! Hope the weather is not too hot for you now.
    Michelle recently posted…Our Fourth Anniversary (And How I Met Your Father, Lauren)My Profile

• Judy April 2, 2014, 2:25 am

Hi Michelle,

Thank you! The weather is more or less the same in Cebu. The nice thing is that Singapore has a lot of trees around so it feels to me Cebu is hotter than Singapore. It is good to be back. :)

• crystal April 1, 2014, 5:33 am

I love Ikea and I go to the one by me every chance I get! Thanks for hosting! :-)

• Judy April 1, 2014, 11:00 pm

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for joining us this week. If only Ikea is near our area, I would definitely visit them often.

• Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com April 2, 2014, 1:54 pm

I love the rooms and decor you shared…very casual and functional! Thanks for the Link-up! Stop by some time.