Hi Friends, I just found a yummy recipe for a fluffy pancake. I tweaked the recipe a little bit. You can find the original recipe here.
3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp White Vinegar
1 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter melted
vanilla extract (optional)
1. Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 mins to sour.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar) in a bowl.
3. Pour the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat with oil or cooking spray. I was using teflon pan so I skip this step.
5. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet and cook until edges turns brown.
Watch the video below. Don’t forget to rate, comment and subscribe.