Hi Friends, I’d like to share 5 simple Filipino dishes that are easy to prepare and cook. These dishes are very popular in the Philippines.
Here they are:
1. Bam-i Pancit Bisaya – It is consist of egg noodles (canton), glass vermicelli (sotanghon), meat and vegetables.
2. Tortang Giniling – The main ingredient is ground pork that is cooked first before adding eggs then fried once again.
3. Tinolang Isda – Another simple dish. Healthy and refreshing especially when you are doing hard labor work.
4. Garlic Vinegar Pork – This can be an appetizer or main dish.
5. Tinolang Manok - is a chicken soup consist of chicken (any parts or whole), sayote and malunggay (horseradish).
I’d like to invite you over to my Youtube Channel. I have been active in creating videos lately. I hope I’ll see you there.