Bam-i Pancit Bisaya
So my recipe is somewhat in the middle, I think. Not so sophisticated nor too simple. Here it is…
1/4 kg pork belly, sliced
1 beef cube
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 cup carrots
1/4 cup red bell pepper
2 cups chinese pechay
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 medium size onion
2 rolls Sotanghon (glass vermicelli)
1/8 kg Egg Noodles or about 2 1/2 cups (you can always add more)
2 cups water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork and saute until light brown.
3. Add soy sauce and cook for another 3 mins.
4. Add water. Let it boil for 5 mins.
5. Add carrots and cook for another 2 mins.
6. Add beef broth cube and mix.
7. Add red bell pepper.
8. Add more water if necessary. I added 3/4 cup of water.
9. Add egg noodles.
10. Combine and cook for 2 mins.
11. Add sotanghon.
12. Combine and cook for 2 mins.
13. Season with oyster sauce.
14. Add chinese pechay
15. Add black pepper
16. Serve hot and enjoy!