3 cups water
1 1/2 cups squash, sliced
Ginataang Gulay mixture:
Ginataang Gulay powder
1 cup water
1. Pour water in the pot and add squash. Let it boil.
2. Prepare the gata mixture. Dissolve Ginataang gulay powder in water.
3. Add left-over meat and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add Ginataang Gulay mixture. Cook for 1-2 mins or until boiling.
5. Add sequa and cook for 30 seconds.
Note: If you want to add carrots in this or any hard veggies, it should be cook together with the squash at the beginning.
6. Add Malunggay and some cooked crabs. Cook for another 20 seconds.
&. Turn Off heat. Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!