Hi friends, I will be sharing a simple roast pork ribs recipe today. I am trying to copy the roast ribs from Cold Storage Singapore because we are really a loyal costumer. Whenever I don’t have the time to cook, I just ask my hubby to pass by the Cold Storage to buy their tasty pork ribs.
Since we are back here in Philippines, I miss eating it. This recipe does taste like their black pepper pork ribs but milder in taste. I hope you’ll going to like this recipe. If you got the chance to make this, I would be happy to know your feedback in the comments below.
You can do this before going to the office and for sure the next day you’ll have pork ribs ready to be roasted.
Roast Pork Ribs
3 cups water
1 tablespoon maggi seasoning ( magic sarap )
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 pound pork spareribs
1 teaspoon chinese five-spice powder
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Mix water, seasoning and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Soak Pork ribs, cover and refrigerate for 6 hrs
3. Combine ngohiong powder, spanish paprika, fine salt, oil, garlic and onion powder.
4. Drain pork ribs.
5. Put spice mixture onto the pork.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. Attach to roasting rod and secure it with kitchen twine.
(you can use a roasting pan too)
8. (optional) you can use the remaining sauce to baste the ribs.
9. Roast @200C/392F for 2 hours
or until pork is tender.
10. Let it rest for 5 mins before cutting.
11. Serve and enjoy!